The Invisalign orthodontic approach is comfortable, invisible and removable
You can reposition your teeth by wearing transparent alignment gutters. People having spaced, crooked or poorly positioned teeth can be good candidates. However, an examination of your teeth should be done beforehand.
Approach to Invisalign treatment :
- Taking your teeth impressions and facial photos
- Computer viewing of your ClinCheck virtual treatment plan (you’ll witness all the stages of your treatment and will enjoy the end result of your smile)
- Production of your trays. Usually, you will be able to start your treatment within 10 days.
- Each Invisalign splint is worn two weeks. They must be removed for eating, brushing and flossing.
- You will have to come in for some clinical control visits in order for us to monitor your dental evolution.